- Do you want to ride more than once a week or ride without an Instructor?
- Do you want to go to horse events, but don’t have anyone to go with?
- Do you eventually want to own a horse, but aren’t ready to take that step yet?
If you answered “YES” to any of these questions, then Equi-Lease is perfect for you!
At The Davie Ranch as a student you can not only enjoy horseback riding lessons but also participate in our horse lease program called Equi-Lease!
If you have ever thought of horse ownership but were concerned about cost, you may want to consider leasing one of our great school horses. Here’s why:
- It is simple!
- All of our school horses are available to you.
- Ride 2x week without an instructor
- You can participate all kinds of fun-filled activities, go to shows and events.
The Equi-Lease Program offers a unique opportunity to meet other horse enthusiasts and to lease into a stable full of horses at less than half the cost of horse ownership.
Cost: $425 per month
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Monthly fee must be paid in full before start of lease
- Lease agreement must be on file
- You must be enrolled in lessons on a regular basis at The Davie Ranch.
- You will be with your horse for 1 1/2 hours each ride including grooming and cool out time.
- Children under the age of 18 must be supervised by a parent or responsible adult.
- Scheduling of your time with the horse needs to be scheduled in advance since this is a partial lease and the horse will be used by others.
- No refunds, transfers or make-ups for absence, withdrawal and no-shows or dismissal
Ready to sign up?
Call (954)489-8835 for more information and to discuss the details!